Stretching back for more than 110 years, we have assisted our clients with a wide range of property law matters in the Wellington property market and beyond. We have significant experience and expertise in all aspects of property law. In fact, it is difficult to think of a property law matter that our Firm has not seen or advised on before.
Whether you are buying your first home, expanding your property empire, dealing with commercial property, carrying out a subdivision or larger development, we will apply our vast property law experience and expertise to deliver the best outcome.
Our property lawyers have expertise at every level to cater for the intricacy of your particular matter and to ensure it is handled in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Whatever your property law matter, our property lawyers will protect your interests and help you through every step in the process from the outset through to completion of the transaction.
Key Property Law and Conveyancing Services
- Property Conveyancing / Buying and Selling Property
- First Home Buyers
- Buying Off the Plans and Turn Key
- Bank / Mortgage Refinance Transactions
- Subdivisions and Boundary Adjustments
- Property Developments, Unit Title Developments
Examples of Recent Property Law and Conveyancing Work
- Act for buyers (including many first home buyers) and sellers in the busy Wellington property market and beyond.
- Act for buyers purchasing ‘off the plans’ across the many numerous multi-unit developments in Wellington.
- Act for clients dealing with significant commercial property matters.
- Act for various developers to carry out subdivisions and substantial property developments across the Wellington region.