We provide sound and practical advice on business and commercial law matters for all types of businesses and structures.
Over the years, we have looked after the legal interests of many businesses (and business owners) in the Wellington region and beyond, from smaller owner-operated businesses, non-profit organisations and trade organisations, through to substantial commercial operations.
Our clients operate across a broad range of industries and continue to benefit from our in-depth knowledge of the business law environment. Our clients trust our sound and practical business and commercial law advice, which enables them to focus on making their business as strong and profitable as it can be.
Our business lawyers have significant experience and expertise in all areas of business and commercial law. Whatever your commercial interests may be, we are able to guide you on all legal matters to successfully establish, operate, develop, acquire and sell businesses.
Key Business and Commercial Law Services
- Sale and Purchase of Businesses
- Commercial Leasing for Landlords and Tenants
- Shareholders Agreements, Constitutional and Governance Matters
- Business Start-Up Ventures
- Joint Venture Arrangements
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial Financing
- Franchising Matters
- Intellectual Property Matters (Trademarks, Copyright and Design)
- Commercial Contracts and Terms of Trade
Examples of Recent Business or Commercial Law Work
- Act for many buyers and sellers of various businesses across a range of industries in the Wellington region and beyond.
- Advise on commercial leasing and assist with negotiations to achieve prudent terms.
- Advise on intellectual property matters, including securing trademarks and copyrights and designs.
- Act for people involved innovative business ventures and provide sound guidance during the start-up phase